Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Time flies, and in a blink of an eye, its march already. 
11 more days till my school starts. How exciting *rolleyes* 
I'm obviously not looking forward to it, I mean, who looks forward to school.
Butbut, Huiyi agreed to send me to school on the first day, ohemgee, remind me to get her gongcha(and a kiss) as a reward. 
-
Also, I'm turning 19 next month. Yay me *clapclap*
Not looking forward though, I feel old. 
I've thought about this for the past nights, I pretty much wasted my teenage years not doing crazy shit, which kinda sucks. With strict parents like that, you pretty much cant do shit. 
Cant blame them, after what happen in the past, they just doubled their protective gear on me -if that make sense- K, I'm not funneh, haha *rolleyes*
I was just hoping I can gather up my courage and compromise with them, come to an certain agreement where I have enough freedom, but not too much. 
On the bright side, I look forward to the prezzies though! I just hope I dont get soft toys anymore. I mean, CMON, more than half of my soft toys are presents. 
Surprise me *winkwink*
If not, I'm just going to steal a kiss from everyone.  Or not. Hahah boyfriend would prolly think I'm psycho if I do that. Hahahahahaha.
-
Okay, I'm gonna head to bed, goodnightttttt 
Sarahh xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment